GF-07 Tracker Video (How to connect to your phone)
by ahmad issa
The basic set up for the GPS GF-07 Tracker video.
GPS GF-07 Tracker Instructions for use:
All you need is a working SIM card (NOT included!) to insert into the device, then you can track and map (with Google Maps) in real-time over the Internet.
Dial SIM card number, then you can hear the voice around this tracker, with no light and no noise, you can monitoring and spy what's going on around the tracker silently and secretly.
Voice Recording Function: Send text message 555 to SIM card number, it will reply to a message “Snd” and start recording, SIM card and TF card are not included.
Handheld and vehicle purpose. Used widely for a vehicle, person, and other moving objects tracking.
Size: about 42*25*20mm
Antenna type: GSM
GPS positioning accuracy: about 100m
Battery: 3.7V 300mA lithium battery
Battery working time: about 100h
1)appearance size: 3.5cm*2.0cm*1.4cm (L*W*H)
2)charging input InputAC110~220V50/60Hz
3) charge output: 300-500mA OutputDC5.0V
4) machine battery: 400mAh Li-ion battery 3.7V
5) standby time: 12 days. Working time 4-6 days
6) mini TF card expansion card;
9) continuous calls: 150-180 minutes
10) network system: GSM/GPRS
11) Storage temperature: -40 C to +85 C
12) working temperature -20 Cto +55 C
13) humidity range non-condensing 5%--95%
14) GPRS:Upload60, TCP/IP
15) working voltage: 3.4 - DC 4.2V
16) standby current:: = 2.5mA
17) open sound control: current is 30mA
18) the current call: = 150mA
19) GSM positioning time: 25 seconds
Basic parameters: band GSM850/900/1800/1900MHZ
USA China UK France Germany Holland Italy Brazil Spain Portugal Poland Denmark Russia Turkey
Thailand Hungary Greece Indonesia Malaysia Vietnam Pakistan Burma Kazakhstan Arabia Mongolia Dubai etc.......
1 X GSM device
1 X USB Cable
1 X User manual